Monday, January 21, 2019

Butterfly Duet Punch

Hello, crafty friends.  My local Host Club met last Friday morning, and one of the projects we made was with the Butterfly Gala Bundle.  I love this new butterfly stamp set and I have been busy creating more projects for an upcoming IN THE MAIL Class that I will be offering shortly.  I love how the  Sale-a-bration Botanical Butterfly DSP matches the Butterfly Duet Punch!  Just color and punch!
I colored the Botanical Butterfly DSP butterflies using Dark Calypso Coral, Light Pumpkin Pie and Dark Mango Melody Stamp' Blends.  The sentiment is from the Butterfly Gala stamp set and the Granny Apple Green leaves are from the Wonderful Floral Framelits.

Who doesn't love to color and make a cool card in a matter of minutes?

Product List






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the colors and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.