Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Another purple creation....

Hello, crafty friends. I first want to tell you that I haven't been sharing many creations from the new Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs because I caught a nasty bug right after Christmas. Finally this week, I am starting to feel better. My daughter was here over Christmas break and I didn't really get to do much with her, so I wanted to spend as much quality time with her as I could before she went back to college yesterday.  Hopefully, I am done getting sick for the year (ha-ha)!

Today's card is another Butterfly Gala creation made with leftover pieces of Highland Heather cardstock and DSP I had sitting on my craft table.
You are going to want to get you very own Butterfly Gala Bundle for yourself. I can not tell you how fun and easy it is to create beautiful butterflies with this bundle! For this card, I used the smaller butterflies and added some more greenery from the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits and the Painted Harvest stamp set and matching Leaf punch.


Now don't be overwhelmed with the list of supplies- I made all my butterflies with 2 different ink colors. :)

Product List





The deadline to qualify for my FREE Meant to Be Card Class is Tuesday, January 15, 2019.  Details are HERE.

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.