Sunday, November 18, 2018

Sunday Stamps! #192

Hello, and happy Sunday! Today, I have a sneak peek of a new and upcoming bundle from the 2019 Occasions catalog to share with you today.
Meet the Needle and Thread stamp set and the Needlepoint Elements Framelits.  This bundle is highlighted in a suite and contains matching DSP, buttons and linen thread.  It is also a "Distinktive" stamp set and the stamped images look like needle work!  How cool is that?

The images in the designer series paper also look like real needle work, and the framelits have beautiful stitching on several pieces.  You can see one of the stitched framelits on the Very Vanilla cardstock piece on my card.

Although the matching DSP is darn cute, I couldn't get myself to use it just yet with my mind on Thanksgiving and Christmas.   As a result, I decided to try it out with some of my holiday paper just for fun. I chose a plaid piece from the Festive Farmhouse.

It's so cool that all of the stitched- I mean stamped images on my card have a matching framelit! 

Here's this weeks new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
A super fun challenge that would be perfect for just about any stamp set you have in mind.  Entries for this weeks challenge need to be submitted to Sunday Stamps! by Friday, November 30, 2018.  


  • SHOPPING REWARDS:
    • orders of $50 receive the Silver Foil-Edged Cards and matching Envelopes;
    • orders of $75 will receive the Silver Foil-Edged Cards and matching Envelopes plus my Snowflake Showcase PDF Card Class containing 8 projects for FREE!
  • Details HERE
ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA SALE COMING SOON!
Stampin' UP!'s Online Extravaganza Sale will start next week! Special deals will run November 23 (Black Friday) through the 28th!  Details will be available, Tuesday, November 20, 2018.


New Craft and Carry Stampin' UP! Tote
Join the Stampin' UP! family now and you can purchase the new Craft and Carry Tote; or
wait till Sale-a-bration and you can purchase it in the Starter Kit starting January 3, 2018! See more details HERE 


Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annette I love the way you used the sketch that sentiment in mini frame is so cute adorable flower stamp and love the color combo
    see you maybe around
    big hugs from teamie

    Monika

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.