Thursday, October 4, 2018

Trick or Tweet

Hello, crafty friends! Today, I am sharing two treat bags I made using the Trick or Tweet stamp set.  I have made quite a few of this treat bags or a variation of them for friends and customers.  I just love this stamp set. It is so fun to color!
I have colored this cute little puppy lots of times and with accents of Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green and Gorgeous Grape as seen here.  I just love that I can add the little pumpkin to his mouth. :)  And how can you NOT love that little chicken?  Super cuteness! 

After coloring him with my Stampin' Blends, I added a Silver Glimmer Paper star to his hat followed with a coating of Clear of Wink of Stella to both his hat and cap.  He's now ready for trick or treating!

What can I say about this little chick?  Just super cuteness and super easy to color.  I didn't want to waist the small piece of Toil and Trouble DSP I had leftover so I made this little treat bag that perfectly holds a snack size treat.

Stampin' UP! Project Supply List:

Limited Time Offer: Get my Signs of Santa Card Class containing 6 cards and 4 tags, the Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends and Red Rhinestones for FREE with a qualifying order!  Details are HERE.



Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Darling! Cute! Adorable treat bags! TFS (Saw you on SCS) :)

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.