Monday, October 15, 2018

Thankful for mint and blackberry

Today, I am sharing a Falling For Leaves card I made using two colors of Stampin' Blends I recently added to my collection: Mint Macaron and Blackberry Bliss.

What a great color combination these two make.  I love that I don't have to think very hard when it comes to color combinations.  It's so much easier to literally pull out the ink and matching cardstock listed in a given pack of DSP and start creating from there.  As most of you know- I am partial to the color purple.  But I will clarify that I don't really wear purple, nor do I have any rooms decorated with it.  It just makes me happy when I see it in a crafty creation. :)



Product List


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.