Sunday, October 21, 2018

Sunday Stamps! #190

Hello, crafty friends and happy Sunday! Today, I have a fun card to share with you for the new sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps!

I am so happy that I decided to get the Signs of Santa Bundle.  I have had a  lot of fun creating with it.  The images are so cute and super easy to color. 

Notice my 3 tier santa sign?  I made it using the Stamparatus.  The Stamparatus made inking and stamping the words from this sentiment a breeze.  



Here is this weeks new challenge at Sunday Stamps!

To play along, submit your creation to the Sunday Stamps! challenge blog by Friday, November 2, 2018.  We look forward to seeing what you create!




Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. hihihi this Image make me smile Annette
    so cuutee scene you made
    love this card may I have for me
    this is my fav one of your card Annette
    how are you sweety
    I miss your lovely comment
    always so happy getting your visit Annette
    see you maybe around teamie
    biiig hugs
    Monika (teammate)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Love how you did the stacked sign. The image is so cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.