Thursday, October 11, 2018

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives

Hello, crafty friends. Today, I am sharing a few alternative card ideas for those of you who purchased the September Paper Pumpkin kit.  I focused just on the stamp set that came in the kit.
I made 2 regular sized cards and a pocket card that can also hold a treat or money.  The stamp set in the kit is made up of mostly treat giving sentiments but there are some fun images to work with.  The spiders are my favorite. :0 

Here's my first creation.  
I love the Buffalo Check background stamp set.  And doesn't it look nice next to the stitched zig zag mark made from Nothing Sweeter Framelits.  I also used the festive Black 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon and a few black rhinestones to finish it off.

Here's my second creation:
I used Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze and Basic Black as my color scheme.  I love vintage Halloween.  In fact these are the colors I decorate with in my home. 

I used the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder to add some dimension to my Very Vanilla panel.

And last, but not least- here is the pocket sized Halloween note card.


Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.