Monday, October 29, 2018

October Paper Pumpkin

Hello, crafty friends. Today, I am share a few alternative projects I made using the October Paper Pumpkin.

I enhanced a few of the projects using the core colors in the kit: Fresh Fig, Grapefruit Grove, Cajun Craze and Night of Navy.

I also altered one of the Crumb Cake card bases into a pocket note card.

I also made a short video explaining what I did to create these projects below.


Pocket Card Directions:
  1. Cut Crumb Cake card base at 4 1/4"to obtain a 4" x 4/14" card leaving a 2 1/8" x 4" card base piece left over.
  2. Cut an 8" piece of ribbon from kit and wrap around card securing ends with double sided tape to card front. (note: this will not go completely around the card).
  3. Decorate card front as desired.
  4. Card insert: Night of Navy cut at 4" x 5 1/4" and scored at 1" on the long side to create a flap.
  5. Gift Card holder: create a new score line 1/2" above card base score line which is at 3 1/2".
  6. Cut 1 inch off the plain side/edge of card base.
  7. Folder gift card holder on new scored line.  It is now ready to be used for gift card. I used adhesive to secure my gift card to inside of holder.


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.