Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Harvest Blessings Free PDF

Hello, crafty friends. This week is going to be super busy! I have two stamping classes and then on Friday, my daughter will be in her home town playing in her college Orchestra's tour. It's going to be so much fun to see my stamping friends and then my daughter (insert happy dance)! Today, I am popping in to share another card I made using the Country Home Suite.

I love this card's layout. Using just a strip of the floral design from the Country Lane DSP is a perfect way to accent your focal image without overpowering it.  And who doesn't love to color with Stampin' Blends?  Here, I used the new Cajun Craze and Blackberry Bliss colors offered in the Country Home Suite.  I love how Stampin' UP! products coordinate.

Stampin' UP! Product List:


This is a great layout for you to CASE and I made a PDF which contains the exact measurements for you to make this card at home.  Click HERE for your FREE PDF.


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.