Skip to main content

Country Home

Today, I am sharing my first go with the Country Home stamp set.  Now, I will have to clarify that I have used the lovely milk canister in other projects, but this is technically my first play with the set and let me say that it does not disappoint. :)
I kept my card pretty simple, using some of the matching suite products found on page 42 -43 of the Holiday Catalog.    This was super quick and easy to color with my Stampin' Blends.  I love that there are new colors in the Holiday Catalog and that they match the Country Lane DSP.
I stamped the milk canister on the wood grain design from the Country Lane DSP and hand cut it out.  The flower arrangement was colored with: Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss and Cajun Craze Stampin' Blends.  I also added a piece of 3/16" Braided Linen Trim to my project for that added country feel.  Of course, the Tin Tile Textured Impressions Embossing Folder is a show stopper all by it self, but I elected to added just a strip of it to keep the focus on my floral arrangement.


Hurry!
This is the last week of September and that means you only have days left to cash in your Bonus Days Coupons before they expire! And it's also the last week to qualify for a FREE pack of Dashing Along DSP for a Host order of $250!

AEstamps a Latte Perks: All orders of at least $50 (before shipping/tax) using my September Host Code will also receive the Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder as a thank you gift from me! 
Happy Day, and Happy Stamping!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...