Sunday, July 29, 2018

Sunday Stamps! #184

Hello, crafty friends. Today's card features a new and upcoming limited time bundle called Blended Seasons following the new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
The Blended Seasons Bundle will be available for customer purchase starting August 1st and will run till the end of August or while supplies last.

For my color pallet, I chose Bermuda Bay and Old Olive.  It was so easy to color this grouping of beautiful flowers, and I am in love with the double stitched edge framelits.  They make a stitch around both the positive and negative pieces of die cut cardstock.


The Blended Seasons limited time bundle:

And here's the new sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps! challenge #184:

I used Mint Macaron cardstock to die cut out the stitched edge framelit and placed it over the colored flower panel.  The next layer is Bermuda Bay followed by Old Olive.  The Old Olive piece was embossed wit the Seaside Textured Embossing Folder.

Stampin' UP! Products:





And don't forget about these specials that are ending soon!








You have until August 10, 2018, to play along with us at Sunday Stamps! Can't wait to see what you create!  Happy Stamping!


5 comments:

  1. Annette, this is gorgeous! I love the color combo, the embossed panel and this beautiful sentiment! The flowers are so beautiful! You certainly rocked this sketch, My Friend! I hope you have a great week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Annette. Love the pretty flowers and the Blended Seasons stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, JoAnn! Sending hugs your way..

      Delete
  3. This is so beautiful, Annette! Reminds me I need to pull out my Stampin' Blends.

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.