Sunday, July 15, 2018

Sunday Stamps! #183

Hello, and Happy Sunday, crafty friends! Today, I am sharing a card I made using the Big Thank You Bundle following the new color challenge at Sunday Stamps!
I just love the Thank You Thinlits! It's so pretty and easy to whip up a thank you card.  I made a bunch of thank you cards using this Framelit for my customers in June and since it was still sitting out- I decided it would be fun for our new challenge at Sunday Stamps!


This weeks color challenge has some interesting colors - wouldn't you say?! As a result, it was fun to see what they would look like paired together on a card.

The colors I choose for this weeks challenge are: Basic Black, Shaded Spruce, Crumb Cake and So Saffron.  I am happy and pleasantly surprised with the results of this color combo. :0

And as you can see, I used the Subtle TIEF once again.  It's such a great embossing folder! It compliments your focal point without overpowering it.  Hence "Subtle" is the perfect name for this embossing folder.

I layered two die cut thank you's together - a So Saffron slightly offset and onto of a Basic Black die cut one.

And because this is a photopolymer stamp set, it was easy to stamp my flowers just exactly where I wanted them to be.

Project Supplies:


You have until Friday, July 27, 2018, to join this weeks challenge. Can't wait to see what you decide to create!  :) 

3 comments:

  1. Ohh I really love your Thank You Annette
    its so vibrant and so vocal on your card
    love the design
    simple and adorable using this difficult color combo
    see you around teamie
    miss you
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Monica. Yes, this weeks color combo was interesting! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Annette, this is beautiful! I love the colors you selected and the subtle look to your card. The big, bold thank you is perfect! Thinking of you! XX

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.