Skip to main content

SSC178: Share What You Love

Hello, crafty friends. Today I am sharing a card I made following the new sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps! I used the very awesome and must have early release of the Share What You Love Suite.

I just love these watercolor wash flowers from the Love What You Do stamp set! Two of the solid stamps in the set work perfect for giving it a quick watercolor wash. And the matching Share What You Love Specialty DSP is simply gorgeousness!  This specialty DSP is heavy weight and has some pearlized sparkle on at least one side of all the sheets but one.

For today's card, I made a planters box using the Wood Crate Framelits die to house my flowers.  To create it, I just die cut one of the crate sides, cut the width down and then folded it in half.  Super easy and quick to make!

I have a special going on in conjunction with Stampin' UP!s early release of the Share What You Love Suite. I have made a card class which contains 6 different projects in which I will provide the supplies, a PDF, and a private link video and include additional FREE product using this suite! Check out my sneak peak video for the details HERE.


Card Supplies:

  • Share What You Love and Wood Words stamp sets, Memento Black, Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide, Pool Party, and Old Olive ink pads, Whisper White and Mint Macaron cardstock, Quilt Top Embossing Folder, Wood Textures DSP, Wood Crate Framelit set, Basic Black Baker's Twine, and Artisan Pearls.
Here's this weeks sketch challenge created by me:



To play along with the new challenge at Sunday Stamps!, submit your creation by Friday, May 18, 2018.  We would love to see what you create! And don't forget to stop by and see what the design team has made.

Comments

  1. Thank you for a fun sketch, Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Annette! The cooler greens give it a soft feel. It makes me think of summertime, so I'm going to use that inspiration to make a card for this challenge! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Annette...sorry this is late...great sketch! Love circles :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...