Sunday, May 20, 2018

SSC #179: Blooms & Wishes

Today, I'm sharing another card I made with a retiring stamp set for the new color challenge at Sunday Stamps!  Blooms and Wishes is a beautiful flower photopolymer stamp set that was first introduced in the 2016-2017 annual catalog.

I used new, current and retiring products for today's project.   How about that purple flower? It's one of the new ink colors  in the 2018-2019 catalog called Gorgeous Grape.  I also used some new 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon.  It's so fun and airy. :)


I paired this new color with Island Indigo, Night of Navy and Melon Mambo.  Sadly, Island Indigo is a retiring color, and this is one color I will miss for sure.

Here's the new challenge at Sunday Stamps!

One of my favorite all time background stamps is the Hardwood. I'm glad it's one of the stamp sets carrying over.  I love to ink it up with my White Craft ink pad as I have done for this card.



Stampin' UP! products:




To play along with the new challenge at Sunday Stamps!, submit your creation by Friday, June 1, 2018.  We would love to see what you create! And don't forget to stop by and see the design team's creations.



Claire Broadwater

Heather Heroldt







Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Annette, this is gorgeous! I love that wood grained background! Makes the perfect rustic feel! Those flowers are beautiful! Especially that purple one! I hope you have a great weekend! XX

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.