Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Party Panda's

Okay, I realize Party Pandas is technically NOT a retiring stamp set from the annual catalog, but hey, it worked for my stash of pre-made card bases and darn it, it's a cute stamp set!  I mean Sale-a-bration just ended, right?? Well, it feels like it to me....

I tried to make a "girl" and "boy" birthday card, but obviously either one would work for anyone. :)  I was going to attempt to add eye lashes to the Panda with the Berry Burst balloons but changed my mind at the last minute. :)

The Panda is holding 2 balloons from the Birthday Delivery Bundle.  I colored the one above with my Night of Navy Stampin' Blends.


Since we don't have Berry Burst Stampin' Blends, I colored this one using my Aqua Painter.  To make it look more "feminine", I colored the balloons and party hat with a layer of Clear Wink of Stella too.

Project Supplies:





Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. These are darling cards. I love the cute pandas.

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.