Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Celebration Time No. 2

Hello, crafty friends.  I've been away from stamping as our outside water faucet froze over the winter and I was watering the newly planted grass seed I put down and did not know that it was flooding our basement. EEK.  Luckily, the damage was contained to one bedroom.  We have to replace a wall, part of a closet and the flooring.  With all my "stamping stuff" and the entire contents of my daughter's room now in my stamping area, it looks like I am ready for a hoarding episode on TV!  Luckily, my daughter is in college and isn't using her room, because I don't know where she would sleep with my oldest child returning home after graduating from college. :0

Today, I am sharing another card I made using the same layout as my previous post and using the same stamp set: Celebration Time. This time I made a wedding card.  We have one wedding in early September and I think this card will be perfect for it. :)

I just love this cake and plan to keep the Celebration Time bundle after it retires.   This bundle makes cute tags for birthday's and weddings too. 

CARD SUPPLIES:
  • Celebration Time Bundle and Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp sets;
  • Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Fresh Fig, and Powder Pink cardstock. 
  • Fresh Fig ink
  • Fresh Florals DSP stack, Gold Foil Sheets, Gold Embossing Powder, Fresh Fig Finely Woven Ribbon, Gold Metallic Thread and Artisan Pearls.

I made a bunch of card bases using all the different colors from the Fresh Florals DSP stack and apparently it is already depleted and can no longer be purchased. :( 
I have been going thru all of my retired stamp sets and adding some of my favorites to my pre-made card bases.  I will have more cards to share with you over the next several days.


See you tomorrow! Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.