Friday, May 18, 2018

Birthday Blooms

Hello, and happy Friday! We made it through another week over here and I will be spending the entire weekend driving back and forth for a traveling soccer tournament for our youngest child still at home.  Today's card showcases another all time favorite stamp set that is retiring: Birthday Blooms.


This flower never gets old if you ask me.  It's so fun to color and especially with Stampin' Blends.  As you can see, I am continuing with the same card base layout as my previous posts.  I was serious when I said I made a bunch of the card bases.  Note: I still have more to share with you next week! ha!

I just love this!  Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends for the flower and Powder Pink DSP and cardstock.  Really so soft and pretty together.

But then there's Rich Razzleberry.  I know that in this particular photo it does NOT look like Rich Razzleberry.  Sometimes I have difficulty getting the correct colors in the photo and Lemon Lime Twist was not cooperating without changing the effect of the flower colors.  So although this is "purple", it's supposed to be Rich Razzleberry. :0


I used Fresh Fig 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon to complement my Rich Razzleberry flower.  I love this retiring ribbon too!

Stampin' UP! product:



Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards. Love your coloring of those pretty Birthday Blooms. It is one of my favorite flower stamps.

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.