Skip to main content

Epic Celebrations

Hello, crafty friends. Today, I have a few fun cards to share with you using the Epic Celebrations Sale-a-bration stamp set. Say that 3 times! :).  I used this set to create my oldest son's birthday card  recently and decided to make another fun card while it was still sitting out.  Here's the first one using Lemon Lime Twist as my theme.

Because this set has a doodle type of sketch effect, it is easy to watercolor just by slapping on a little ink without much effort or thought.

Here's my second one focusing on Smoky Slate:

And I couldn't forget to make a feminine themed one, so I made one using Powder Pink:

These cards will be perfect for the young adults in your life.  How did I pick my colors?  Easy! Take a look at all your beloved ribbon just sitting there.  Grab your favorite (or neglected) ribbon and here's your CASE!

Project Supplies:

  • Epic Celebrations and Tabs for Everything stamp sets;
  • Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Powder Pink, Lemon Lime Twist cardstock;
  • Basic Black, Memento Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink and Smoky Slate inks;
  • Smoky Slate Combo Stampin' Blends, Aqua Painter, Silver Metallic Thread, Subtles and Metallic Enamel Shapes, Lemon Lime Twist 3/8" Mini Striped Ribbon, Powder Pink 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon, and Basic Gray 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon, and Clear Wink of Stella.
Epic Celebrations


Place an order of at least $50 (before shipping/tax) using my February Host Code: WWMR9HXU and receive the beautiful Petal Pair Textured Embossing Folders as my thank you gift.

Here's a new video Stampin' UP! just released regarding this fun FREE stamp set you can earn with a qualifying $50 order. 



Happy Stamping!

Comments

  1. Fantastic cards! I love the monochromatic look with the sneakers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...