Friday, December 29, 2017

Sale-a-bration: Party Panda

Hello, crafty friends!  I've been busy enjoying the Christmas break with my kiddos before they head back to their respective colleges and in my spare moments, I have been creating projects for upcoming classes using new goodies from the Occasions catalog. 

Today, I am sharing a card using the ever so adorable Sale-a-bration stamp set called Party Pandas.  You will be able to earn this stamp set for FREE with a $50 order starting January 3, 2018.

Isn't he adorable? And he's super easy to cut out and pop up with Dimensionals as I have done here.


I stamped him in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then highlighted the white edges of the Panda using the light Smoky Slate Stampin' Blend.

I also used a new embossing folder called Simple Stripes which is part of the Picture Perfect Party Suite found on page 4-5 on the Occasions Catalog.


You will be able to start ordering from the new Occasions Catalog starting on Wednesday, January 3, 2018!  It's the best time of the year!  Let's celebrate together earning FREE goodies during Sale-a-bration: January 3 thru March 31, 2018.

Don't forget: Saturday, December 30th, is the last day you can reserve your very own Stamparatus!  Otherwise, you will have to wait till the release of the next annual catalog in June 2018!

Details are HERE and HERE.


Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. Looks wondeful. I like the embossed stripes in the background. Adds just a little texture, but you still focus on that cute panda.

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.