Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Stampin' Blends

Hello, crafty friends. Today, I am sharing a Halloween card I made using the Seasonal Chums Bundle.  

The cool thing about my card share today is the fact that I colored them using the new Stampin' Blends alcohol markers!  Presently, only demonstrators can pre-purchase the markers.  There are 12 exclusive Stampin' UP! colors, each with a dark and light shade marker.  You will be able to buy them individually, as a pair or as a Marker Collection.  Stay tuned to when you will be able to purchase them!

The colors I used are: Pumpkin Pie (light and dark), Daffodil Delight (dark), Old Olive (light and dark), and Crumb Cake (dark).  It was super fun and super easy to color!

Don't forget about the specials going on right now!  Save 15% off select stamp sets and note cards! Plus, buy 3 designer series packs and get 1 FREE!  See my online store for more details HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.