Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Peachy Pumpkin card

Hello, crafty friends. Today, I am sharing a Thanksgiving card I made using lots of different Stampin' UP! products.

Here's are some of the fun accessories I used for this card: Card Front Builder Thinlits, Spooky Night DSP, Foil Snowflakes, Leaf Punch, Touch of Nature Elements, Metallic Sequins, Peekaboo Peach Crinkled Seam Binding and Black Bakers Twine.

I colored the pumpkin from the Seasonal Chums Bundle using my new Stampin' Blends markers.  This pumpkin was technically a reject for the Halloween card I shared recently, and as I said in my recent Newsletter: don't toss away things that you have colored, embossed, etc that you decide not to use! I find that I will be able to use them in a different way and sometimes I like them even more on a different project- like this one! :)

I was experimenting with the Stampin' Blends and colored the pumpkin (top to bottom) with the dark Pumpkin Pie marker followed by light Pumpkin Pie marker and then the dark Daffodil Delight marker.  I love the effect it created so it became the center piece for this card.

I love this color combination! Here's the complete list of supplies:

  • Seasonal Chums Bundle (146077), Painted Harvest Bundle (146021);
  • Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Peekaboo Peach cardstock;
  • Black Memento, and Old Olive ink;
  • Card Front Builder Thinlits, Spooky Night DSP, Foil Snowflakes, Touch of Nature Elements, Metallic Sequins, Peekaboo Peach Crinkled Seam Binding, Black Bakers Twine and Stampin' Blends.

Good News!  Stampin' UP! has just announced that if you missed the deadline of October 10th to sign up for the October Paper Pumpkin, you will be able to purchase the full kit as an item number at my online store starting on October 23, 2017.  Note: you will to become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber before you can purchase the October kit!  


Designer Series Paper Sale!  Buy 3 get 1 FREE! Sale ends October 31, 2017. See them HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.