Thursday, October 26, 2017

Christmas Quilt

Hello, crafty friends.  We are about to get our first snow of the season!  Snow before Halloween is a "no-no"in my book. But, Mother Nature is in charge, not me.

Today's, I am sharing a card I made using the Christmas Quilt Bundle.  I also used the matching Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper and the Quilted Christmas Top Embossing Folder.

I love that the DSP matches the stamp set perfectly.  Adding the dry embossing from the Quilt Top Embossing Folder really makes it feel and look like a quilt!

Although this bundle is highlighted as a Christmas Bundle in the Holiday Catalog, it most definitely can be used for any occasion.  I recently made a birthday card for a friend using this set with the fun Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack.


The center snowflake is from the Trim Your Stocking Thinlits Die.  The sentiment is from the Star of Light stamp set.

Card Supplies:

  • Christmas Quilt Bundle (146026), Quilted Christmas 6" x 6" DSP (144617), Quilt Top Embossing Folder (144687), Star of Light stamp set (142110), Trim Your Stocking Thinlits Die (144682), Layering Square Framelits, Whisper White 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon, red rhinestone
  • Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Garden Green and Real Red cardstock
  • Garden Green ink

Don't forget about Stampin' UP!s Designer Series Paper sale!  Buy 3 get 1 FREE ends October 31, 2017!


Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber by November 10, 2017, and choose me as your Demonstrator and I will send you a Paper Pumpkin Scrap Bin for FREE!


The awesome new alcohol based markers called "Stampin' Blends" will be available for purchase starting November 1st! See the brochure HERE!


2 comments:

  1. This card is fabulous!!!! My favorite Christmas colors are the traditional red and green :) Can you please make all my Christmas cards???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummmm, how about we make Christmas cards together instead???? :)

      Delete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.