Skip to main content

Thankful for Painted Harvest

Hello, crafty friends.  Today, I am sharing one of the thank you cards I made for customers who placed orders with me in August.  This was my first go at the Painted Harvest Bundle.  This is a fabulous stamp set because it is extremely easy to create beautiful sunflowers without much effort. Plus the font for the sentiments in this set is so pretty!


With my new Holiday goodies in arms reach on my stamping table, I also decided to try out the new Quilt Top Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  Can you have too many embossing folders? Um, I don't think so.

Painted Harvest Bundle
Quilt Top Embossing Folder

supplies:

  • Painted Harvest Bundle, Thick Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Crushed Curry cardstock, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Garden Green and Basic Black ink, Quilt Top Embossing Folder, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Linen Thread.
My featured In the Mail card Class for the month of  September is the Spooky Cat Bundle.  I have made 4 unique treat/gift card cards using the bundle and matching DSP and have the supplies with step by step instructions ready for you to create at home.  Details regarding my In the Mail class is HERE.


Happy Stamping!

Comments

  1. Such a pretty card! Your embossing and stamping look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...