Sunday, September 24, 2017

Sunday Stamps #162

Hello, and welcome back to another challenge at Sunday Stamps!  We are sorry that the linky tool expired at the end of last week, and hopefully we have it fixed now and are ready for a new week of fun challenges for you to play along with. :)

This week we are working with a sketch.  Here's what I made using the Oh So Eclectic bundle along with the Just Add Text stamp set.

I just love this flower image embossed in gold!  I chose to pair it with Powder Pink and So Saffron ink.  It gives it a soft and elegant look. Perfect for a birthday or wedding.

I also made another one and just switched out the cardstock from So Saffron to Powder Pink.



Here's this weeks sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps!  A super simple sketch to challenge yourself! Creating cards following a sketch is the best way to advance your personal creativity.  I dare you to give it a try!! :)

Card Supplies:
  • Oh So Eclectic Bundle, Just Add Text 
  • Whisper White, So Saffron and Powder Pink cardstock
  • Versamark ink, So Saffron and Powder Pink ink
  • Gold Embossing powder, Garden Trellis Embossing folder, Decorative Ribbon Border punch and Iridescent Sequins.
Oh So Eclectic Bundle (145356)




Creative entries need to be submitted by Friday, October 6, 2017.  I hope to see your creation there! Till then, head on over to the Sunday Stamps! challenge blog and see what the other design team members have created this week.  Happy Stamping!

6 comments:

  1. dear Annette that flower outside the main panel is clever idea
    you rock the sketch of you Miss Annette
    love the soft colors on your card
    so happy if I can touch it and get on my Post Box Annette
    see you maybe around dear Teamie
    hugs hugs from Munich
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Annette! These are so beautiful! I love the pink and yellow! I don't use those colors often, but wow--these make me smile! The embosses panel is elegant and makes these fabulous blooms pop! Have a wonderful week, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Love the colors and the way you layered the flowers over the edge of the panel. TFS

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.