Skip to main content

Holiday Catalog is live, a FREE stamp set, and Foil Snowflakes For You!




Today is the day you can start ordering from the Holiday Catalog ! And its packed with many must have items!

Plus, Stampin' UP! is offering a FREE stamp set for all party/order totals of $300 during the month of September and October! See the video highlighting this special HERE!

And to kick things off,  I want to share a few projects I made focusing on a new accessory item that you may have overlooked or aren't sure you need.  I'm here to tell you: you need the Foil Snowflakes!


Here's the Gold Foil Snowflake surrounded in Basic Black and White. This box says festive, and elegant all at the same time and it took minutes to create. Say "yah" to that!



Here's the second project using the  Silver Foil Snowflake:

EEEk, doesn't this scream cuteness?  I love the simplicity of the Mini Pizza Box, the Foil Snowflake with a stamped image or sentiment!  Quick, easy and beautiful!


Don't you "need" the Foil Snowflakes now?  :) You can get your hands on these beautiful Foil Snowflakes for FREE along with 2 yards of 1/8" Gold and 2 yards of 1/8" Silver Ribbon with an online purchase of at least $40 in the month of September!  See my online rewards page HERE.

Project 1 Supplies:
* Mini Pizza Box (144645)
*Gold Foil Snowflake (144642)
* Merry Little Christmas DSP (144621)
*Merry Little Labels Bundle (146030)
*Gold Embossing Powder (109129)

Project 2 Supplies:
* Mini Pizza Box (144645)
*Silver Foil Snowflake (144642)
*Year  of Cheer Washi Tape (144644)
*Seasonal Chums Bundle (144685)
*Oh What Fun stamp set (140386)
*Classic Label Punch (141491)
*Copper Embossing Powder (141636)
*Aqua Painter (103954)
*Clear Wink of Stella (141897)

I hope you have enjoyed my projects for today!  Happy Labor Day weekend, and happy stamping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...