Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Happy Birthday Bag

Hello, stampers.  Today, I am showing you a cute birthday bag I made using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous Bundle.  I offered an IN THE MAIL CLASS surrounding this bundle as an extra bonus last month, and this is one of the samples I made showing how simple and easy this bundle is to use.

My Happy Birthday Gorgeous card class focused on using the Foil Frenzy DSP and each of the projects I created is unique and one of a kind.  If you are still interested in the Happy Birthday Gorgeous card class, you can find details HERE.

Happy Birthday Bag supplies:
  • Happy Birthday Gorgeous Bundle;
  • White Thick Cardstock;
  • Soft Sky Cardstock;
  • Daffodil Delight Cardstock;
  • Foil Frenzy Specialty DSP;
  • Gift Bag Punch Board;
  • Daffodil Delight ink;
  • Ballon Bouquet punch;
  • Daffodil Delight 1/4" Double-Stitched Ribbon;
  • White Baker's Twine;
For September I am featuring the Spooky Cat Bundle as my IN THE MAIL CARD CLASS. Details regarding my September class can be found HERE.

Please contact me with any questions you have. Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.