Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Christmas Quilt Sneak Peak

Hello, crafty friends.  Today, I am sharing my first "go" at the new and upcoming bundle called Christmas Quilt.  I have one customer in mind who is going to love this set, and I hope she approves of my first quilt- ha ha!


Aren't those quilted trees adorable?  I quilted them- can you see the stitching??  tee-hee. :)

The tree stamp itself has 2 pieces.  One created the triangles in Garden Green, the other stamp filled in the tree in with Real Red and Lemon Lime Twist.  You can then outline the tree with stitches as I have done here in Real Red.  The trees were die cut and stitched at the same time using the matching framelits called Quilt Builder Framelits Dies.


And I thought the little stitched stamp was so fun that I had to add it randomly around my Lemon Lime card front (that's probably how my first quilt would really look like anyways).

Christmas Quilt card supplies:
Christmas Quilt stamp set, Christmas Builder Framelits Dies, Layering Circle and Stitched Shapes Framelits; Thick Whisper White, Real Red, and Lemon Lime Twist cardstock. Quilted Christmas 6" x 6" DSP, Garden Green, Lemon Lime Twist and Real Red ink, Rhinestone.



I have a new Make and Take class using the cool new Spooky Cat Bundle coming up in September Details are HERE.  Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.