Skip to main content

This Little Piggy for Sunday Stamps! #152

Hello, and happy Sunday! Today's card share is a sneak peak of a brand new stamp set called This Little Piggy.  Everyone in attendance to Onstage in Minneapolis, MN received this adorable stamp set. I finally had a chance to ink it up for this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps!

Who doesn't love a cute little piggy dressed in mud? Just looking at him again here cracks me up! :)  
I paired this little piggy with two new designer series papers called: Delightful Daisy and Wood Textures.  


Design team member Teresa Kline created a fun sketch for this weeks challenge.  I hope you will take the time to play along.


Little Pig card supplies:

stamps: This Little Piggy (available 6-1-17), Swirly Bird (141749)
ink: Basic Black, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Powder Pink, and Calypso Coral
card stock: Thick Whisper White, Calypso Coral
accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372), Swirly Scribbles Thinlits (141497), Aqua Painter, Dimensionals.

You have until Friday, May 19, 2017 to join in the fun.  Can't wait to see what you create for this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps!

Happy  Stamping!

Comments

  1. oh my goodness, he is the cutest with the mud on him, great job of coloring him to look dirty. the flowers are a perfect accent too.....cute, cute card! hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Annette, this is too cute! The muddy little pig made me laugh out loud. Love your mix of papers, and great use of colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad it made you laugh too! So fun! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Annette, your talent abounds!!!! This little piggy should have stayed home, but instead he got all muddy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Childhood memories like this make me smile!

      Delete
  4. Annette I love your coloring of this cute little piggy. Can you please share how you did it? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Vickie. No tricks here- I water colored him using my Aqua painter and ink refills starting with Powder Pink and Crumb Cake. I then went back over those areas using Calypso Coral and Soft Suede to darken it a bit. Hope that helps! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. That DP is so lovely Annette
    and the coloring of the Piggy so so sweet love that color combo dear Annette...did you stamp the BG in pink and white sweeet..love it sweety
    what a clever way to use the sketch
    hugs and see you around
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun set to win! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable. Looking forward to ordering this little piggy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sibylle! It is a cute set. :)

      Delete
  8. Annette, this could not be any cuter! I love that adorable little piggy in the mud! The woodgrain background is just perfect! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...