Skip to main content

Sneak Peak: Daisy Delight Bundle

Hello, crafty friends! Today, I want to share a sneak peek of the Daisy Delight stamp set and matching Daisy punch which will be a new must have bundle in the upcoming annual catalog.

When I made my new Host Code for May, the picture I used inspired me to create this card. :)  Although purple is one of my top favorite colors, I wanted to use my Pop of Pink Specialty DSP before it officially retires. This delicious paper is also on sale.  See it HERE.  

Another sneak peak I used is of one of the new In Colors called Lemon Lime Twist for the daisy petals.  A bright and fun green.  And look at the stitches in this new ribbon?  This is the new 1/4" Double-Stitched Daffodil Delight Ribbon.  

I also used some Melon Mambo Enamel Shapes and some White Perfect Accents.  Adding just a few embellishments like these really make your card pop.  The 2016-2018 In Colors Enamel Shapes are retiring and are on sale too!  Stock up before they are gone!  Plus, make an order of at least $40 (before shipping/tax) using my May Host Code and I will send you a package of White Perfect Accents as my thank you gift.  Details are HERE
.
I am working on a IN PERSON AND IN THE MAIL CLASS surrounding the Eastern Palace Suite which contains some awesome products including FREE Very Vanilla Thick card stock and Very Vanilla envelopes!  I will also have a special offer to go along with this bundle!

The Eastern Premiere Bundle contains everything you will need to create many, many cool things.  See what's in the bundle HERE.  There is another bundle being offered called the Eastern Palace Starter Bundle. However, please note that this bundle offering does not contain the framelits. See it HERE.  I will be posting the class next week.  Stay tuned for more information!

Happy stamping! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...