Skip to main content

For You

Hello, crafty friends.  Posting has been limited these past few weeks as I decided to finally do some long overdue painting in our home. And of course it took longer than I had hoped/planned for.  It may  have been because I tackled this project by myself while my husband was on a fishing trip, or that I am a bit older, or maybe a perfectionist...or maybe all of the above! :)

However, I have also been getting ready for my Open House next week on Thursday, June 1, 2017. I would love to see you stop by!  Come see what I have been creating and then make a cool project yourself! It's a FREE event and everyone is welcome!  See more details HERE.

Here's another new sneak peek project:

Have you ever used the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate?  This is a new product for me, and oh boy, is it fabulous!  Its gold on one side and silver on the other.  It comes in 3 different patterns and you get 2 of each pattern.  Here, I used the silver polka dots side.
I stamped the daisy from the Daisy Delight stamp set twice in Melon Mambo and added some Chocolate Chip ink to the petals using my  Aqua Painter.  The leaves were stamped in Tranquil Tide ink and hand cut out.  To finish off the flower, I added a new Clear Faceted Gem.  I also added a strip of DSP from the new Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack.  Before I adhered it, I added a scalloped bottom using the new Seasonal Layers Thinlits.

And how about that adorable "for you" tag? I can't stop using it!  Not only does it match the new Wood Crate Framelits, it looks great with cards because the tag is the perfect size to tuck next to your pretty daisy flower. :)

Come see this and many more new cool items from the upcoming Stampin' UP! catalog at my Open House!

Happy stamping, and happy Memorial Weekend!


Comments

  1. Annette, the colors of this card are just beautiful!!! That polka dot silver, really shines...thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...