Friday, May 26, 2017

For You

Hello, crafty friends.  Posting has been limited these past few weeks as I decided to finally do some long overdue painting in our home. And of course it took longer than I had hoped/planned for.  It may  have been because I tackled this project by myself while my husband was on a fishing trip, or that I am a bit older, or maybe a perfectionist...or maybe all of the above! :)

However, I have also been getting ready for my Open House next week on Thursday, June 1, 2017. I would love to see you stop by!  Come see what I have been creating and then make a cool project yourself! It's a FREE event and everyone is welcome!  See more details HERE.

Here's another new sneak peek project:

Have you ever used the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate?  This is a new product for me, and oh boy, is it fabulous!  Its gold on one side and silver on the other.  It comes in 3 different patterns and you get 2 of each pattern.  Here, I used the silver polka dots side.
I stamped the daisy from the Daisy Delight stamp set twice in Melon Mambo and added some Chocolate Chip ink to the petals using my  Aqua Painter.  The leaves were stamped in Tranquil Tide ink and hand cut out.  To finish off the flower, I added a new Clear Faceted Gem.  I also added a strip of DSP from the new Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack.  Before I adhered it, I added a scalloped bottom using the new Seasonal Layers Thinlits.

And how about that adorable "for you" tag? I can't stop using it!  Not only does it match the new Wood Crate Framelits, it looks great with cards because the tag is the perfect size to tuck next to your pretty daisy flower. :)

Come see this and many more new cool items from the upcoming Stampin' UP! catalog at my Open House!

Happy stamping, and happy Memorial Weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Annette, the colors of this card are just beautiful!!! That polka dot silver, really shines...thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.