Thursday, May 11, 2017

Berry Burst Eastern Beauty

Hello, crafty friends! Today, I am sharing a sneak peek of the new Eastern Beauty Bundle dressed in 3 new In Colors: Berry Burst, Fresh Fig and Powder Pink.



I made a water color wash using Powder Pink and Berry Burst on a piece of white card stock and heat set it with my Heat Tool, After it was dry, I randomly stamped the medallion star image using Berry Burst, Fresh Fig and Powder Pink.


The Eastern Medallion Framelits are da boom! Super easy to work with and the possibilities are endless!  I used 2 of the framelits and paired them with the 1 1/4" and 1" circle punches for the center sentiment.


I added a few Dimensionals to the medallion for an added wow effect and a piece of the new 1/2" Fresh Fig Finely Woven Ribbon.  To finish it off, I used some new Glitter Enamel Dots and a Rhinestone jewel.


See this and many other project ideas using new products at my Catalog Open House.  Details are HERE.

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. This trio of colors is so yummy together...this card is so beautiful! I love the watercolor wash on the background, it really gives it that artistic feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, thank you so much, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.