Friday, April 14, 2017

Just For You

Hello, crafty friends. Today, I am sharing one of my favorite bundles and In Colors that are retiring.  I'm a flowers girl, and I absolutely will miss the Oh So Succulent stamp set and Succulent Framelit Dies.  



The 2015-2017 In Colors that I will miss the most are: Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe.  Of course, I have my personal stash of these but it's always sad to say goodbye to In Colors. :(





Just For You card supplies:
  • stamps: Oh So Succulent Bundle (retiring), So In Love (retiring)
  • card stock: Tip Top Taupe (retiring), Mint Macaron (retiring), Old Olive, Whisper White
  • ink: Tip Top Taupe (retiring), Mint Macaron (retiring), Rich Razzelberry, Craft White
  • accessories: Succulent Framelits Dies (retiring), Falling Petals Embossing Folder, (retiring), Stitched Shapes Framelits, Old Olive Baker's Twine, White Perfect Accents, Mint Macaron Enamel Dots (retired), sponge daubers.

Happy Good Friday to you! Wishing you all a safe, and joyful Easter weekend with family and friends!


2 comments:

  1. Annette, this is a lovely project. Your little succulent practically pops right off the card, it is so realistic. Beautiful, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.