Thursday, March 30, 2017

Sale-a-bration is speeding by!

Only 2 days left to earn your FREE Sale-a-bration goodies, hurry don't let it speed by! 
Here's a fun card I made using the Tasty Trucks SAB stamp set.  This was one of the first items I received for FREE with my qualifying order from Sale-a-bration 2017.

I love the smoke I made using the cloud framelits from the Up & Away Thinlits for my speeding brithday truck.  :)



Birthday truck supplies:
  • stamps: Tasty Truck
  • ink: Basic Black, Melon Mambo
  • card stock:  Whisper White, Thick Whisper White, Melon Mambo
  • accessories: Pop of Pink Specialty DSP, Layering Circles Framlits, UP & Away Thinlits, Water Color pencils, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals, Melon Mambo enamel dots.


Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.