Skip to main content

The light the shepherds saw that night...

Today, I'm sharing another card I made using the same technique (and colors) as my preview post HERE.  However, this time I used Crumb Cake for my main panel and only added embossed stars around the edges of the Crumb Cake cardstock to highlight the white die cut star I added to the center.

I made this card for Sunday Stamps! challenge #141 as well, but ended up posting the "Northern Lights" card for this weeks challenge.   So, this is my 2nd card for the challenge. :) 

I absolutely love the sentiments and the font in this set.  It's actually one of the main reasons why I purchased the set.  The beautiful starlight Thinlits is a bonus. 

STAMPING SUPPLIES:

  • STAMPS: Star of Light  Bundle (143508)
  • INK: Garden Green, Peakaboo Peach, Cherry Cobbler, and Versamark
  • PAPER:  Whisper White, Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Vellum Cardstock.
  • ACCESSORIES:  Starlight Thinlits Die Bundle (143508), White embossing powder, sponge daubers, Garden Green Enamel Dot.
I hope you have enjoyed my card share for today. Thanks for stopping by!


Don't forget that all orders of at least $40 using the December Host Code: ED2DMVRL
will receive a set of Project Life Journaling Pens as my thank you gift.  See my online rewards page for more information.

Plus, register for my December Grab Bag Give Away HERE as my way of saying Merry Christmas to you- my customers and stamping friends!


Comments

  1. Annette, this is one of my favorite cards. I love the white embossing on the vellum and the beautiful sponged colored background. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...