Skip to main content

Plaid Trees

Hello, crafty friends. I hope you are ahead of the game and have finished making and sending your beautiful handmade Christmas cards this year.  I bought the Warmth & Cheer Designer Washi tape from the End of the Year sale and put it too good use on some of my Christmas cards this year.  I made about 12 of these using all of the garden green sheets of DSP I had from the Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack.

Does this card look familar in any way???  Well, its a CASE of my Merry Christmouse card HERE. Why stress out and reinvent the wheel if the wheel isn't broken- or in this case if the card layout is good- right?  Super fun and easy to reproduce.:) I've been having a lot of fun with washi tape on my Christmas cards this year!


Crafty Creation Supplies:
  • STAMPS: Star of Light (142110)
  • INK: Versamark
  • PAPER: Garden Green, Whisper White
  • ACCESSORIES: Cable Knit Embossing Folder, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Perfect Pines Framelits, Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack, Warmth & Cheer Designer Washi Tape, Gold Glimmer Paper, Gold 1/8" Ribbon, Gold Embossing Powder.  

I hope you have enjoyed my card share for today. Thanks for stopping by!


Don't forget that all orders of at least $40 (before shipping/tax)  using the December Host Code: ED2DMVRL
will receive a set of Project Life Journaling Pens as my thank you gift.  See my online rewards page for more information.

Plus, register for my December Grab Bag Give Away HERE as my way of saying Merry Christmas to you- my customers and stamping friends!

Comments

  1. I love this card in these shades of green. I am definitely casing this, I just need more Washington tape...wink, wink!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty! Very festive for the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! It is a great design to copy. I have one question though. What stamp set did you use for the gold embossed dots on the trees?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Debbie! The tree is a framelit from Perfect Pines and the gold dots are Liquid Pearls. Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!

      Delete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...