Skip to main content

Tis the Season for Sunday Stamps! #135

Happy Patriots Day to all of you who have lost a friend or loved one in the terrorist attacks against our great country America.  Hopefully as I write this post, today will be uneventful with no additional tragedies to add to the count of lost Americans.  I pray for peace.

Image result for inspirational quotes for 9/11 anniversary
========================================================================
Today starts a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!  Here's this weeks bright and cheery color challenge:


And here's what I created using the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and Cookie Cutter Builder punch Bundle:



I colored the cute little Eskimo girl using my Aqua Painter and Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight and Mint Macraon ink refills.  I also added Clear Wink of Stella to all the Melon Mambo areas- but I wasn't able to capture the sparkle in the photo.


Supplies:

stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas, Peaceful Pines and Christmas Pines
ink: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, and Mint Macaron
paper: Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo
accessories: Cookie Cutter Builder punch, Perfect Pines Framelits, Versmark, White Embossing powder, Softly Falling Embossing folder, Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine, Aqua Painter and Crushed Curry Enamel Dots.

So now that you have seen my creation, please head on over to Sunday Stamps! and check out what the other design team members have made and then join in on the fun!



Comments

  1. I love this cute little lady
    so sweeet
    and how you used the colors is perfecto
    how are you teamie wishing you a great Sunday
    hugs from teammate
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello annette! this is the sweetest card, luv the embossing and the fun image. hope you have a wonderful week.

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Love the colors that you used, perfect with your images! Awesome, clean design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annette, this is just so adorable! I love the cute little Eskimo and the gorgeous winter scene you created. Your card makes me smile! Have a great week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors you used on the Eskimo to incorporate the challenge colors. I would never have thought winter/Christmas for this challenge. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've loved this card since I first saw you upload it! It definitely reminds me of something I would see our Natives wear here in Alaska!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...