Sunday, September 25, 2016

Christmas Pines for Sunday Stamps!

Hello, crafty friends. Today's card was created following the new sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps! I had a fabulous time using the new Christmas Pines Bundle  which can be found on page 19 of the Holiday catalog.

This is a super fun bundle! I love the pine cones.  You can create many different styles in two different sizes.  For this card, I stamped the pine cone image with Versamark ink directly onto Chocolate Chip cardstock and then embossed it with gold embossing powder. The pine boughs were die cut out using Garden Green cardstock.

Here's this weeks sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps!  You have until Friday, October 7, 2016 to play along with us.


Here's a better picture of the gold embossed pine cones.  




Stampin' UP! products:

Christmas Pines Photopolymer Bundle
Christmas Pines Bundle
This Christmas Designer Series Specialty Paper
This Christmas Specialty DSP
Gold Glimmer Paper



So now its time to head on over to the Sunday Stamps! challenge blog and see what the other design team members have created!  We would love to have you play along with us!

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE NEW CLEARANCE ITEMS!  SEE THEM HERE!

                           Clearance Rack

AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE Paper Pumpkin Special! New subscribers: Buy one Get one FREE! Good through 10/10/16. Sign up HERE



Happy Stamping!
  
    


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, I love the music background! I need to purchase that pine bough die! I love what you have done with this set. The gold embossing looks gorgeous! You nailed this sketch, My Friend! Have a great week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I just love the colors and papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these classic colors....I can almost smell the pine :) This is a really great card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.