Skip to main content

Bonus Days are Here!

Hello, crafty friends!  Starting today, you can earn a Bonus Days Coupon for every $50 you spend in a single order between July 7 - 31, 2016.  There is no limit to the number of coupons you can earn during the duration of the special. This coupon can be used anytime between August 2 -31, 2016! The Bonus Day Coupon code will be sent to you via email after placing your online order. Therefore, it is important to keep this code in a safe place as the codes can not be resent, and Demonstrator Support cannot recover lost codes.


In addition to this special, I am offering you a thank you gift of your choice valued at $7.50 from the catalog if you use the July Hostess Code: ZABCNGN9  when you place your online order (do not use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more, but you will still receive the thank you gift).

And to make it more exciting, Stampin' UP! will be releasing a brand new limited edition stamp set and matching thinlits die set called "Thoughtful Branches" which will be available to order starting on August 2, 2016, and while supplies last!  Here is a sneak peak of  this beautiful bundle called: Thoughtful Branches:
Thoughtful Branches Thinlits Die Set and matching stamp set!


This stamp set will be perfect for you to use your Bonus Days Coupon Yippee!!! Demonstrators get to order this stamp set starting today!  Why not join the fun, and become a demonstrator with me! Details about becoming a member of Stampin' UP! are HERE.  

PLUS: I am having a Make and Take class in September using this bundle! Details for this class are HERE !  This is a beautiful set and I can't wait to get my hands on it!  

If you have any questions regarding this special or my September class, please feel free to contact me! Happy Stamping!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...