First picture: the gift bag made with the Gift Bag Punch Board (133774):
Next is the matching gift card holder:
And here they are together. Just slip the gift card holder into the bag with some candy (preferably dark chocolate for me) and you have a perfect diva gift set!
- Stamps: Party with Cake (140669)
- Ink: Basic Black, and Versamark
- Paper: Melon Mambo and Basic Black
- Accessories: Gift Bag Punch Board (135862), Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies (140620), It's My Party DSP Stack (140552), Confetti Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (140553), Melon Mambo Baker's Twine (140555), and It's My Party Designer Washi Tape (140556), White embossing powder (109132), and pink rhinestones.
|Party with Cake Bundle(140814)|
Things to remember:
- Weekly Deals are ending (insert sad face) on Monday, April 18, 2016. Last chance to get weekly discounts! Check them out HERE.
- Retirement lists of the 2015-2016 annual catalog and the 2016 Occasions catalog will be posted by Stampin' UP! on Monday at about noon central time. Last chance to get those items on your wish list!
- Use my April Hostess Code: 3DRC7ZUF when placing your order. If your online order is $50 or more, I will send you this Diva gift set (gift bag may be different pattern) as my thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. More details on my Online Rewards page HERE .
- Coffee and Cards! If you are local, please join me at the Caribou in Sartell on Pinecone Rd for coffee, socializing, and make a card with me for FREE! Tomorrow: Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 9 am to 11:30 am. Hope to see you there!