Skip to main content

Beautiful Bunch for You

Hello, crafty friends! Today I am sharing a card I made with some leftover pieces I had from my "Coffee and Cards" get together I had a few weekends ago.  Attendees made a card very similar to this while drinking their favorite coffee beverage from Caribou. It was a very fun and relaxing time!
For this card, I added some additional Stampin' UP! products both current and retired:
I just LOVE purple and yellow together.  Here Blackberry Bliss and So Saffron make a stunning pair with the Wildflower Fields DSP from Sale-a-bration 2016. I will miss the Beautiful Bunch stamp set and matching Fun Flower punch as they both on the RETIREMENT LIST.  This is a must have set that is offered as a bundle in the catalog- meaning you get 15% when you purchase them together. :)  As you can see, this bundle makes beautiful flowers- hence the name.

Beautiful Bunch Clear-Mount Bundle by Stampin' Up!
( 140259)

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Beautiful Bunch (134279), Botanical Blooms (140757) You've Got This (139572), Birthday Blooms (140655)
  • Paper: Blackberry Bliss, So Saffron, Old Olive and Whisper White
  • Ink: So Saffron, Old Olive and Basic Black
  • Accessories: Fun Flower punch-retiring (133785), 7/8" Scallop Circle punch-retiring (129404), Curvy Corner Trio Punch-retiring (139683), Botanical Builder Framelits (140625), Subtle Candy Dots-retiring (130933), Wildflower Fields DSP (retired), Lost Lagoon Bakers Twine (retired), Ribbon Border punch (retired).
April 2016 Hostess Code for online shopping rewards: 3DRC7ZUF.  If you place a minimum order of $50 using the above hostess code you will receive the "Diva gift set" shown in my post HERE as my thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator.   Se the Retirement List HERE.


Comments

  1. Great card! That *IS* a different and very pretty color combination. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...