Thursday, March 31, 2016

You're Special: SAB's last day

Today's card showcases the Sale-a-bration stamp set called "What I Love".  It is such an awesome stamp set.  You can create beautiful flowers with out much effort or even thinking about what colors you "need" to use.  For example, I just stamped the petals, no lining up for me.  And check out the colors I used: Rose Red, Melon Mambo and Blushing Bride.  Now who would ever put those colors together, right?  But I threw them together to match the Love Blossoms DSP. 


Supplies:

  • Stamps: What I Love (141276), Garden in Bloom (139433)
  • Ink: Rose Red, Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake and Basic Black
  • Paper: Rose Red, Blushing Bride and Love Blossoms DSP (140548)
  • Accessories: It's My Party Enamel Dots (140554), Clear Wink of Stella ((141897) and Strawberry Slush Bakers Twine (retired), 

Today is the last day to take advantage of the best Stampin' UP! sale - "Sale-a-bration"!  All orders of $50 or more at my online store before midnight today (3/31/16)  will receive a special thank you gift from me!  See my Online Rewards Page for more information. :)

Happy Stamping!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.