Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Little Sunshine

A quick and cute card to share with you today.  When I am creating at my stamp table, I usually end up with a "pile" of stamped images or phrases that I decided not to use, but can't just throw away.  Can you relate?  When I finally decide to clean my stamp table, I transfer these unused images to a container.  I love to thumb thru this container and put different pieces together.

This cute little chick from the Sale-a-bration Honeycomb Happiness stamp set was sitting there waiting for me to do something with it. So I did!  After making this cute baby card, I decided to make another one in blue.

Love this stamp set!  It can be yours for FREE with a $50 order at my online store during Stampin' UP!'s Sale-a-bration which ends March 31, 2016.

Thanks for stopping by!






1 comment:

  1. These are adorable. The cute little chick makes a great baby card.

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.