Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Sky is the Limit: SSC#119

Hello, and happy Sunday! We have a new color challenge at Sunday Stamps! for you to play along with this week working with some rich colors. Here's challenge #119:

I really wanted to try out my new SAB set: Sky is the Limit, so here's what I came up with using the following colors: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Basic Gray.




Stamping Tips: 
  • Clouds were "painted" using a Q-Tip and bleach;
  • I stamped a second plane and sponged a little bit of White craft ink onto the propeller area;
  • I then punched out the propeller area using a 5/8" circle punch;
  • I added a mini brad and a dimensional to the propeller area.
  • I place a circle piece of vellum cardstock behind the plane. 

While Sale-a-bration products are available until March 31, 2016, the Sky is the Limit SAB set is only available until Feburary 15, 2016.   You can earn this fun stamp set for FREE with a qualifying order of $50.  
  

Stampin' UP! supplies:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Okay, so now that you have seen what an adorable stamp set this is, its time to visit the other design team members and see what they decided to create, and then join the Sunday Stamps! challenge!

Teresa Kline

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Sunday, and happy stamping!
Shop HERE.

3 comments:

  1. hello Annette! what an adorable card, luv the airplane! hope you have a wonderful week!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Annette,

    And just HOW FUN is this plane, the heart cloud and sentiment?

    I think the color palette was ideal for your card - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet, I love how you used the vellum!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.