Friday, January 29, 2016

Riley

Hello!  My January has been somewhat challenging as our puppy, Riley has not been feeling himself.  Now after a month of medicine for a rash, loosing his hair, thirst, excessive bathroom breaks and trying different food, he has now been diagnosed with diabetes.  Breaks my heart, because he already has Addison's Disease to begin with, and we still don't have his allergy/rash under control! So frustrating!  Here's a picture of our 10 year old dog, Riley lounging with my husband.

Needless to say, stamping has taken a back seat, but I do have a  pretty pink card to share with you using another awesome Sale-a-bration stamp set called: Flowering Fields
The pink background behind the flowers was created by stamping the Watercolor Wash background stamp in Blushing Bride ink.  Next, I stamped the Flowering Fields stamp set in Basic Black Archival ink and colored them with by Aqua Painter and Rose Red, and Mossy Meadow ink refills giving it a watercolor look.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Hope you like my card.  Happy Friday, and happy stamping! Prayers for Riley are appreciated! Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.