Skip to main content

SSC#111: Missing You

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps! I must tell you that I had way too much fun creating my card for this weeks challenge.  Every time I look  my card I can't help but giggle.  :)


Although I am not trying to hurry along the cold wintery days, I have to say that I am excited to send this to my daughter  who is in her first year of college.  And believe me, I do miss her!  Right now our home is full of talk centered around fantasy football and hunting.   I can only contribute so much to these topics!  :)

The colors I used for this weeks color challenge are: Tip Top Taupe, Basic Gray and Smoky Slate.  Here's the inspirational picture we are working with this week:


I love the challenge Holly Enderson, the creator of Sunday Stamps! put together for this week.  So fun, yet challenging since we are working with neutral colors. Want to expand your creativity? Then head on over to  Sunday Stamps!  and check out the design teams creations and then join in on the fun!



Supplies I used for this card:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Please note, that the Positively Chevron stamp, and All is Calm washi tape are retired Stampin' UP! items, but are listed for your inforamation.  Thanks for stopping by.  I  hope you decide to join the fun!

Comments

  1. I visit today all the DT cards and find yours is the cutest one
    ooh I love that rabbit that red nose that tiny tree that snow that snow flake with embossing folder
    your card has a cute scene
    love this my teammate
    Do you like Purple color Annette..just look at my DT post...it has a HOP TO STOP at Becca´s Blog if you like to join just see in my Blog please...
    So happy if you like to visiting me back
    hugs, Monika (SS Teamie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Annette! super cute card, the embossed snowy background is soooo fun..I luv this! I am so happy to be joining you gals at Sunday Stamps...YAY!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO adorable!! Makes me think of a fishing trip we took to Valdez Alaska at the end of August. There wasn't snow in town (although we hit some on the way home in the higher elevations) but there were bunnies all over the town and we got such a kick out of them!

    That red nose seriously makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is completely adorable! I love the chevron and dotty backgrounds on this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic scene and I love the red nose!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...