Skip to main content

Jingle all the way for Sunday Stamps! #112

Happy Sunday! It's time for another fun challenge at Sunday Stamps! And this week we have a sketch for you to follow.  Here is Sunday Stamps! sketch challenge #112:


And here's what I decided to create using the Jingle All the Way stamp set and matching Sleigh Ride Edgelits.

Colors are: Pool Party, Mossy Meadow and Old Olive. Other accessories from the Holiday catalog are: Merry Moments DSP stack (page 27), Softly Falling Embossing folder (page 24), Snowflake Elements (page 23), Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (page 9) and Linen Thread from the Annual catalog (page 159).  Need a copy of the Holiday catalog?  Contact me and I will send you one! 

Did you notice that I added another horse to the sleigh ride?  I actually had planned to use 3 horses but it looked a little overwhelming for this particular sketch so I will save that idea for another day!

Now its time to over to Sunday Stamps! and check out what the design team members have made and then join in the fun!  We look forward to seeing what you create!  Happy day and happy stamping!





Comments

  1. I love that DIE cut on your card
    and great Green papers you put on this card
    that embossing green paper really add the texture my friend
    hope you have a great weekend
    hugs from teammate
    Monika
    (I have freebie if you look at second card on my first post..maybe you like Digital Image? see you there)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super cute, I so luv the sweet trees behind the sleigh...perfect! hope you have a FAB week!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors and the falling snow embossing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's awesome!! Love the layering and your colors are just perfect. Love that second horse, great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Annette! I love all the layers and the colors you used...plus the row of trees is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...