Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Festive Trees

Hello, crafty friends! Today I am sharing a card I made using the Sleigh Ride Edgelits and matching Jingle All the Way stamp set.  There are so many fun ways to use these edgelits because you can move them to the left or right of a given width and acheive many different looks.

For instance, the panel of this card is 4 inches wide and I just adjusted the placement of the tree die in the front row to be centered on my 4 inch strip of cardstock.  After running it through my Big Shot, I just finished cutting the snow line with my scissors.  If you look closely to the tree on the right, you can see where the die ends.  I just took my scissors and cut over to where the die cut line ended.


And look at the trees! Instead of leaving them as plain cardstock, I  colored them to make festive trees.  So fun!

Supplies:

Jingle All the Way stamp set and Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies Bundle (140862);
Softly Falling Texturized Embossing Folder (139672);
Very Vanilla cardstock (101650);
Old Olive cardstock (100702);
Pool Party ink (126982);
Basic Pearls (119247);
Dimensionals (104430).

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.