Friday, July 24, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches # 196

Good afternoon, crafty friends!  Today I made a birthday card for a niece of mine who is turning 13 next week.  I followed the sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches to create my card.  Here's the challenge:

And here's my card:

Colors are: Pool Party, Melon Mambo and Basic Black.  I used the Friendly Wishes stamp set along with the Everyday Chic designer series paper. 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


On the inside, I made a money pocket that says "Best" birthday wishes. :) I hope she likes it! Happy Stamping!


5 comments:

  1. Love your card. The papers are so pretty. Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,i love this!! Awesome colors and details!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect for a teenage girl! I love the fun colors and the chalkboard look of the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and happy take on the sketch! Love all your pretty details. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.