Saturday, June 27, 2015

Happy 18th Birthday, Rebecca!

Hello, stamping friends! Today I am sharing the card and matching cake piece I made for my daughter's 18th birthday.  She is heading off to college in mid August, and I am going to miss her very much!

I used the awesome and must have Sprinkles of Life and Sweet Stack stamp sets along with the very fun Cutie Pie Thinlits Die set.    The colors I chose were: Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party and a splash of Crumb Cake.  The sentiment and cupcake bottom are stamped in Soft Suede ink to match the layers in the cake piece below. I also double stamped the cupcake bottom in White Craft. The cup cake layers were embossed in white before punching them out.

This litterally was my first go at the Cuitie Pie Thinlits Die set, and I do recomend watching Stampin' UP!'s youtube video HERE.  It is very helpful and will help you not waste your paper! :)  My first attempt to assemble was incorrect and I had to rip it apart and try again! Maybe I was rushing because it is easy to assemble......

Here are the supplies I used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


These were so much fun to put together!  Thanks for stopping by! Hope you get to stamp a latte!


No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.