Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Just Add Ink #261

Good morning!  Today I am sharing a thank you card I needed (wanted) to make and decided to use the color/image challenge at Just Add Ink.  I used the Summer Silhouettes stamp set, and the sentiment is from the retiring stamp set called Too Kind.
Here's my card:
Yippee!, the talented stampers at Just Add Ink picked my card for this weeks challenge. Thank you!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

And here's the photo of the challenge from Just Add Ink:


And since today is Tuesday- don't forget about Stampin' UP!'s Weekly Deals.  
Check them out HERE!

Now I need to go and make a few more of these to send out.  Happy Stamping!




4 comments:

  1. Annette, this is so beautiful! I love the border stamped in Sahara Sand ink on Soft Sky card; who knew that would look so good?! Beautiful texture, and use of colour, on your card. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Annette! I love that stamped panel. The Lagoon foliage makes such a beautiful base for those lovely flowers. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an effective mix of textures and dimensions! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Annette! Love all the layers and texture. The stamping of Sahara Sand on the Soft Sky panel looks awesome and all the little details with the foliage and flowers is just stunning! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.